|Gang||Blood & Zen|
|Barony||Becker, MN (Twin Cities, MN)|
|Path||Path of Humanity ••••|
Alias(es): Varies depending on region
Real Name: Undisclosed
Apparent Age: Mid 20's
Concept: Wild hearted Southern Belle
Physical description: Petite, blushed skin, long platnium blonde hair done in pigtail braids. Dresses often in carhart jackets, gingham dresses, and/or ripped cutoff jeans.
Relevant Mechanics: Blush of Health
Basic Timeline: Formed Blood & Zen with Virgil & Elroy Cobb in Panama City Beach during Spring Break of 2009. Helped Marty B keep the PCB Setites on their toes and wandered Florida.
Current Activities: Blood & Zen moved to Becker, MN to help the Anarchs there reclaim St. Cloud from the Sabbat, which was lost in 2011. They are scoping out the political situation in the Twin Cities in hopes of finding a way to regain the area from both the Sabbat packs currently residing there, and the Cammies who claim ownership of the area.
Background: Old for an Anarch but still devout to the cause. Savannah was raised as a proper southern belle back in the days when ladies were basically second class citizens. Ahead of her time, she has wandered her decades away following a wild, rough-and-tumble lifestyle of a Gangrel on the road.
Aww... but that'd give them a warnin'...
- Scarlett O'Hara
- Alice Roosevelt Longworth
- Kerosene - Miranda Lambert
- What was I Thinkin - Dierks Bentley
- Little Red Rodeo - Collin Raye
- Cowboy Take Me Away - Dixie Chicks
- A Little Less Talk - Toby Keith
- Ain't Goin Down(Til the Sun Comes Up) - Garth Brooks
- I Was Country When Country Wasn't Cool - Barbara Mandrell with George Jones
- Mama Tried - Merle Haggard
- "You askin' if we want to go kick some brimstone butt?"
- Invited a Camarilla Ventrue into her RV for entertainment.
- Keeps a fridge stocked with beer to lure victims into her RV.