|Gang||Blood & Zen|
|Barony||Becker, MN (Twin Cities, MN)|
|Path||Path of Humanity •••|
Real Name: Elroy Cobb
Apparent Age: 25
Concept: Slacker Gone Crazy
Relevant Mechanics: Oracular Ability & Bard's Tongue
Basic Timeline: Formed Blood & Zen with Virgil & Savannah in Panama City Beach during Spring Break of 2009. Helped Marty B keep the PCB Setites on their toes and partied hard.
Current Activities: Moved with his gang to help out Grandma and the rest of the former St. Cloud Anarch crew. St. Cloud was overrun by Sabbat over a year ago, and just cleared out an Inferal problem right before the New Year of 2012. Roy and the rest of the crew are currently feeling out the current Camarilla situation and trying to figure out a way to get St. Cloud back from the Twin Cities Cammies.
Merit Details: Being able to see a potential future.
Background: Farmboy turned college student. He couldn't decide his own future and thus fate decided for him.
Anzi - Camarilla Nos (maybe) - When everyone else passed Roy off as another off the wall Malkavian, Anzi or "Z" actually spoke with Roy.
Many Cammies look down upon Roy, but none have reached Enemy status yet...
Clayton Matthews - presumed deceased
It is possible, but they are unknown to Roy at this time.
- Many tracks by Atmosphere & Brother Ali
- Worker's Song - Dropkick Murphy's
- Hey Jealousy - Gin Blossoms
- Somebody Else- Jeff Bridges
- Message in a Bottle - The Police
- Free - VAST
- Sundown - Gordon Lightfoot
- "I smell fur"
- "Peace and Quiet? That's what Virgil named his fists!"
- "And if a bullfrog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass on the logs."
- "I see a collar around your neck. It's white and made of Ivory..."
- "Cammie Princes play Nines?!"
- Accused of using powers of the blood in Elysium.
- Many think Roy has multiple derangements.
- May actually be a member of the Sabbat in disguise.