|Path||Path of Humanity •••|
Real Name:Phillip Bankrofte
Physical description:Phillip is your typical alluring musician. Phillip is never without his sunglasses, says it adds to the rockstar image.
Relevant Mechanics:Enchanting Voice, Fame X3 Punk Rock Bassist and Singer
Basic Timeline: 1970s: Phillip was a founding member of English punk band "The Limey Bastards", playing bass guitar, providing backing vocals, and served as main song writer.
1980s: After the breakup of the band, Phillip toured as a solo act until some time in the 90's.
2005-2010: Spotted in Washington, DC. Unconfirmed sightings posted on various groupie fansites.
2011: Moved out of DC and began showing up sporadically around Gainesville, FL and Loudoun County, VA.
2012: Attended Baltimore Glitter & Gloom party and sat in on the Anarch/camarilla round table discussion. Joined the Knights Errant gang a few weeks later.
Merit Details: Enchanting Voice
- Anna - Recruited him into the movement. One of the very few people he trusts at all right now.
- Delilah Monroe - One of the other only people he trusts right now. Also one of the few who understands, or at least seems to understand, his rambling about his visions. Reminds him of his sire a bit, who was also a bit of an odd hippie-type.
- Piscin - Phillip has known Piscin since they were both cammies, though one couldn't say they were "friends" at the time. Things were a bit contentious between them for a few years, with Phillip calling her a "dirty fucking hippie whore" quite publicly on more than one occasion. Somehow they ended up friends after this. Phillip is as confused as anyone about this.
He's a frequent visitor to the Sons of Odin clubhouse in Loudoun County. He's not a member, but they have lots of delicious alcohol.
From the edge of the deep green sea - The Cure
Crawl - Damageplan
Fat Bottomed Girls - Queen
The KKK Took My Baby Away - The Ramones
Georgia On My Mind - Ray Charles
All day and all of the night - The Kinks
My Evil Twin - TMBG
The Piano Has Been Drinking (Not Me) - Tom Waits
I Can See For Miles - The Who
- "This is why Erasamus is known for his poetic eloquence, and I'm known for writing songs about punching blokes in the face."
- "Where has this magical land where there are no Tremere been all my life?"
- "The Cammies are a bunch of lying hypocrites, and they come in two flavours: bully and coward. I'm not either, so I don't much feel like I belong with them, if I ever did in the first place."
- "What, couldn't you do some interpretive dancing or something? I can handle the singing parts. Though it's probably best if I don't sing my inner thoughts. That would not be suitable for television. Far too much adult language and suggestive humour."
- "It's an interesting philosophical quandary. If I have moved out of a camarilla domain, renounced the status that I had, and I call myself an Anarch, isn't anything else sort of a moot point?" - When told he had to announce his decision to join the Movement to an Elder of the Camarilla
- "It's not necrophilia if you're both dead. At least that's what I tell myself."
Known to have a thing for female Nosferatu.
Considered Tiffany Wester's Spike for her secret Scoobies Gang based on the Buffy The Vampire Series. This had to be explained to him when he had no clue what the hell they were talking about.
Has many connections to cammies, but firmly proclaims his allegiance to the Movement.
He's a lot keener than he lets on. He acts goofy so people assume he's not competent.
He's a spy for the Sons of Odin.
Might be dating a cammie Nosferatu, Vanessa Lee
He's a falling down drunk.