|Gang||The Sons of Odin|
|Barony||East Peoria, IL|
|Path||Path of Humanity •|
Real Name: Unknown
Apparent Age: 25 years
Concept: Anarch, Mercenary, 1% Biker, Businessman, Computer/Security Expert
Physical description: Crow's appearance often resembles that of a young enthusiastic businessman. Wearing Khaki's and polo's, he rarely fits in with those of his gang whom are dressed as bikers and truckers. At times, Martin is seen riding a Harley down the highway with his brothers in arms, fitting in to the chaos of the open road, his spirit seems free. There really isn't a good description of Martin's face, as his face changes from day to day, becoming inconsequential.
Relevant Mechanics: Obfuscate
- Pre 2009 - Martin lived his life as a normal human being, went to school, got bored, and took a desk job working in a Computer Networking position in a powerful industrial corporation based in Peoria, IL.
- Early 2009 - Martin was created as a vampire.
- Mid 2009 - Martin was released from whom he believed to be his sire's care to go out into the world and be his own man.
- September 2009 - Martin was sent down from Chicago to help assist Esteban, a Son of Odin, in newly recaptured domain of East Peoria, IL.
- October 2009 - Martin was made a probationary member of the Son's of Odin.
- Early 2010 - Martin began expanding the territory claimed by Anarch's and shoveling money, guns, and ammunition to the cause. Massive hotels were built around Central Illinois for the movement.
- Early-Mid 2010 - Martin became a full-fledged member of the Son's of Odin.
- November 2010 - Martin became the Vice-President of the Son's of Odin: Springfield Chapter, under the presidency of Slick Thompson.
- December 2010 / January 2011 - Started moving supplies down to Bloomington, IL to attempt to make a strong hold for the Anarch Movement, and one night make it into a Anarch Free State.
- February 2011 - Went to war in Gainesville, FL to assist his Anarch Brothers in need.
- April 2011 - Disappeared for a little bit due to a Werewolf attack.
- May 2011 - Moved down to St. Louis to help establish a Sons of Odin presence in Anarch Free State of St. Louis, MO.
- Working on acquiring a Central Illinois town to become an Anarch Free State. To manipulate the town into one massive territory for the movement to call it home.
- Expanding his domain to the farthest reaches of Illinois, to assist any Anarch in need.
Merit Details: Unknown
Background: Hotel Mogul
- Nomad Chapter of the Sons of Odin
- Archklown (Sons of Odin)
- Esteban (Sons of Odin)
- Jasmine Wantland (Sons of Odin)
- Karl Freeman a.k.a. "Snorry (Sons of Odin)"
- Kit Dillon (Sons of Odin)
- Krieger Klien (Sons of Odin)
- Nicholas "Nick" Night (Sons of Odin)
- Svidi the Ironhorse (Sons of Odin)
- Sylvester "Slick" Thompson (Sons of Odin)
- Tim Bogart (Sons of Odin)
- Void (Sons of Odin)
- Mr. Black (Sons of Odin)
- John Stiletto (Mt. Vernon Anarch/Blue Herron)
Unknown, some believe that he was sired by a child of an elder Malkavian, or that of an elder Ventrue.
- Martin Bishop, from the motion picture "Sneakers".
- Sam Flynn, from the motion picture "TRON: Legacy".
- "The Battle" & "Barbarian Horde" by Hans Zimmer in Gladiator
- "Kara Remembers" by Bear McCreary in Battlestar Galactica S4 OST
- "Dream Within a Dream" by Hans Zimmer in Inception
- "Disc Wars" & "C.L.U." by Daft Punk in TRON: Legacy
- "Watch this!" as Martin rolls a high explosive grenade onto Nick Night whom was surrounded by five frenzied licks.
- Martin has a whole gang that is devoted to him called the "Sons of Crow" whom are filled with some vicious licks capable of just about anything. Don't cross him, because you will be crossing them.
- Martin always seems to end up on the right side of the fence. And it looks like he has a guardian angel, or a really powerful lick watching his back.
- Martin destroyed many licks with high explosive grenades in an all out combat between the Anarch's and an exploded population of Catiff….pardon the pun. It was believed that Martin even threw these grenades onto his fellow brothers whom were swarmed by the frenzied Catiff licks.
- When talking with Martin, try to ignore the five red dots on your chest. It helps not to be jumpy.
- Martin was pulled into the place where Werewolves go to in their different place of existence, and he lived to tell about it!
- Martin has taken a old strategy from the U.S. Navy...however he has changed it to a strategy called "Haven Hopping" where Martin has set up havens every 45-60 miles from where his main Haven is sitting, depending on methods of transit.
- Martin is blood-hunted in the Peoria, IL Camarilla Domain.