Anarchs of OWbN Wiki
If you've navigated here, welcome to the resource for PCs of the Anarch Movement of OWbN. It was first put together for the Gainesville, FL Anarch game, but has been donated to the Anarch Coordinator, any and all players are welcome to put in pages for their own PCs!
In order to start a page, you'll need to Fill Out This Form and register for a username. Once you have received your username and temporary password, you may log in above. To get started from there --
This is the template to create a page for your character:How to create a page for your PC
- First, feel free to edit these categories when you create a page for your PC!
- We want as many of our players to come and put in information on their PCs.
- Don't put anything down here that you don't want folks to know In-Character! Rumors are fine, however, if it's put down here, it's fair game for in-character knowledge, unless otherwise stated. So, if your PC is a Ventrue on the lamb from the Directorate, and pretending to be a Brujah and this is not widely known, put your PC down as a Brujah.
- You can also put down information on other PCs pages as well, but limit that to the sections on rumors, familial ties (if related) such as broodmate, childe or sire, and other things that enhance their page--not putting in things just to mess with the player.
- Do NOT edit pertinent information on any pages other than your own PCs, please.
- You can put in any picture you want for your PC, but we prefer if you actually put a pic of yourself, so that other players can put a face to the character. Nosferatu of course, could be an exception, thanks to Mask of 1000 faces, or what your PC 'really' looks like.
Keep in mind, the gang template is still a work in progress, but still feel free to put something together for it.
For rules of the organization, go here: One World by Night That way you can see what rules we have in the grand shared universe of One World by Night.
To get onto The National Anarch Movement email list, email here:
Anarch Wiki News
Spam and bot attacks reached a fever pitch, so... we had to implement a new system to get folks onto the wiki (see above). We apologize for the additional step, but this insures that your pages won't be monkeyed with by spammers and that there won't be 'ad' pages put into the system. We apologize for this, but hey, it will make it look a LOT better!
Also, the URL changed. We made an announcement about that... And it does no good posting it here, so hopefully you all have caught that on the OWbN yahoogroups!
September 11, 2010:
Due to a number of spam and bot attacks, we have had to add a captcha system to the wiki. At the moment it is set to only be required for new account creation. We apologize for the added hassle, but we believe that this will cut down on the number of attacks.
As always, any comments, suggestions, or complaints can be sent to Echo, your wiki web monkey.
As of September '11, there are two more possible Anarch games applying to the org:
Arizona Anarchs Anonymous (set in Northern Arizona) Pensacola, FL (yep, a REAL game there, instead of an NPC placeholder!)
Keep your eyes peeled here for possible new developments in where you can play an Anarch in OWbN!