Joining the Anarch List
This page contains all the information you need to know about joining the In Character National Anarch List. Please read it over and then click the link at the bottom of the page to be taken to the Google form application.
In Character Information:
Freedom of Information Act:
It has come to our Administrators attention that many Anarchs have missed out on accessing this communications network because they lack the “vouches” to do so.
It has also come to our attention that those who in the past spoke so highly of the necessity for this protocol of vouching, have then vouched for ex Archons, turncoat Princes, and even members of the Sword of Caine.
It is a mockery of the original intentions of this communication.
This communications network will now be an open communications network for all Kindred or Cainite to express their opinions and make connections globally.
This list will now be open to all who desire to be on it.
We encourage participants to only share information they are comfortable with ANYONE knowing.
We will no longer be vetting subscribers, we will not be held accountable for the leaks that have always happened and will still happen.
We have put in place measures that will protect this list from non-vampiric eyes, but you should still practice restraint before posting anything you may consider Sensitive information.
We encourage the use of Handles for anonymity.
This will connect us globally.
Out of Character Terms of Service:
- This List is an IC Web email list. Your PCs should be able to handle such devices as Tablets, Smart Phones, Computers etc. to access it. We will impose no requirements, but leave it to ST discretion if the PC may have flaws or things that prevent them from performing the task of going online and participating.
- This list is moderated IC by Anarch Coord NPCs who have made *extra special care to prevent any kind of Hacking of it. In fact, hacking it would be stupid because any one can get on it pretty much, so it’d be a waste.
- Measures have been put into place to prevent mortals and other supernaturals from accessing it. Don’t ask.
- Each post you make is technically reviewed by an IC Admin before it is Sent, but for the reality of the OOC list mod not being able to do such on a 24/7 basis, we reserve the right to redline any post made that is not befitting of the List. This includes, but is not limited, to posts that try to convert to other sects, give up sensitive information about the movement, or anything else seen fit.
- The IC Annual Ping is also an OOC one. Failure to respond in a timely manner will result in you having to re-subscribe.
- There will be numerous Coord NPCs as well as Chronicle NPCs who post on this list. Please advise your STs of such, and be sure to CC them on communications directed towards those NPCs.
Application for Joining: