|Path||Path of Humanity ••••|
Alias(es): Jakkie, petit écureuil
Real Name: Jacquline Richards
Apparent Age: Early 20s
Concept: Quiet watcher who just wants to fit in somewhere
- Jakkie unmasked has severely burned-looking arms. The burns are rather sporadic, and still look fresh. Sort of mix between leprosy and burn-victim.
- After being embraced she gained a more wiry physique. However it can be hard to tell since she always is wearing an over-sized jacket. Jakkie with her mask looks like an average college student with mismatched everything.
- Arrived in Gainesville, March 2011
- Went underground from December 2013 to September 2019
- Hanging around the Gainesville, getting used to being interactive and learning as much as she can about anything.
- Interacting with more people outside of her clan, causally popping up out of nowhere to be social
- Hasn't been seen for a long time, isn't dead, just not around
- September 2019: Showed up topside in Gainesville after many years
Background: Jakkie hasn't really talked about where she came from or what she's doing in Gainesville, only that she's committed to the movement. She's rather hesitant to talk about it when asked, and it's not something that she talks about openly for no reason.
She has mentioned that she was ditched by her sire shortly after her embrace and was alone until she made her way to Gainesville
She doesn't have any issues with others, and as far as she knows no one has a problem with her.
To her knowledge there is no one else
Invisible Man - Queen
Jakkie doesn't like talking about her history because she's hiding something