- Caspar Esfahani, Ghost, Nomadic Ghost, N.G., The Last Margrave
- Real Name:
- No smart Anarch discusses their real name.
- Maritime Salvage Businessman
- This depends on the House Rules
- Merit Details:
- No discernible merits
- Flaw Details:
- No discernible flaws
- General physical description:
- Casper is a moderately-tall, fit Caucasian man in his 50's. His round face is boyish with thin lips and prominent cheekbones crested by a slightly receding hairline of close-cut, salt and pepper hair. His skin appears weathered and windswept, and his hands are heavily calloused. He smells of fine tobacco and musky cologne. He dresses primarily in dark blues, greys, and blacks, sometimes accented with a splash of orange.
- Caspar is generally polite and urbane. Though more often soft-spoken, reserved, and serious, Caspar occasionally indulges a dry wit and a fondness for puns. If irritated, his remarks can get cutting. Even with his general personableness, a vaguely alien, predatory aura surrounds him like a fog, often causing people to shift with discomfort as its malignity touches them.
- Clothing ashore:
- He is always well-groomed and tailored. Often this means expensive bespoke suits, silk ties, French-cuffed shirts, Italian shoes, stylish hats, and subtle jewelry). Sometimes this means a more casual elegance, with sports jackets and blazers, open-collar shirts, and sport slacks. He commonly affects accessories such as a gentleman's cane, fine cigars, or a pocket watch.
- Clothing around other sects:
- When expecting to deal primarily with the Camarilla or the Sabbat, he often seems to dress down for the occasion; something he calls 'going Anarch chic.' These outfits tend to be more casual or even somewhat militant-looking. Customarily he appears in open-collared shirts or t-shirts paired with jeans, cargo pants, or even shorts. The choice of footwear is usually sneakers or even boots.
- Clothing aboard ship:
- Caspar dresses more functionally and comfortably with deck shoes or sneakers, comfortable pants, and open-collared shirts (or even t-shirts) as appropriate to the tasks he is performing. Sometimes he wears a sport coat if he wants to dress up this look. Conversely, if he's really working, he wears a wetsuit and other diving gear as appropriate.
- August, 2011 - September 7, 2012 -- Arrived in Peoria & joined Margraves of Orange
- January, 2013 -- Got into an argument about bringing weapons into Elysium with Peoria's new Keeper.
- April, 2013 -- Began clean-up project of Harrison Homes.
- May 12, 2013 -- Joined FREEP
- 2014 -- Most Margraves of Orange killed by another group of Anarchs - Leaves Peoria in disgust
- July 12, 2015 -- Joined new FREEP again
- October, 2018 -- Seen fighting alongside the Anarchs in Palatka, Florida
- December, 2020 -- Began attending Anarch Socials in Bay City, Michigan
Caspar is a private individual who speaks little about his life before the embrace or even the Movement, but he's mentioned ships, salvage diving, and oceanography. He's also made passing references to various ports of call, including California, the Gulf Coast, and the Mediterranean.
On September 7, 2012, on the eve of Arthur Chandry's seizure of the praxis of Peoria, Caspar appeared on the Camarilla side of the Illinois River. During the chaotic court that followed, it came out that he was recently arrived and was looking for better contacts with the East Peoria Anarchs and even the Peoria Camarilla. He eventually found a place in the local Anarch society, joining a local gang named the Margraves of the Orange at one of the local housing projects. Soon he was spearheading efforts to effectuate the clean up of a massive chemical spill that had polluted about half of the Anarch territory west of the Illinois River. This project required several prolonged trips out of town to downstream sites. It was upon returning from one such trip in 2014 that he learned the rest of the Margraves had been killed. He searched for the responsible party, and all the information pointed at another Anarch gang known as Mayhem and its leader, Clarence. When he confronted Clarence about the matter, no reason for the destruction was provided only that "we didn't know they were with you." Now, deeply suspicious of most others and disgusted with the Movement, Caspar has retreated into a nomadic hermit who has little contact with his own kind.
In 2018, Caspar was seen at a St. Augustine Halloween gathering where he was recruited to participate in a battle in the city of Palatka. After that, he wasn't seen again until December 2020, when he began surfacing at Anarch Socials in Bay City Free State.
- Caspar generally doesn't advertise what he is doing and nothing is immediately observable
- Autarchs tend not to have gangs
- Margraves of Orange, Peoria, IL