Dr. Erik Weiss
|Path||Path of Humanity ••|
Alias(es): Doc White
Real Name: Erik Weiss
Apparent Age: Mid 20's
Concept: Scientist (Mad is so subjective..)
Basic Timeline: Dr. Weiss arrived in Sandusky at the end of 2011 as an Independent, and established an agreement with the resident Anarchs to set up a new research division for a small Biomedical Research company. After a number of conversation with Barons Blain Harris and Samuel Fredrick III, Dr. Weiss joined the Movement near the end of 2012, formalizing the relationship with the Barons he had built through assisting in matters relevant to his Scientific and Medical expertise. He spent the proceeding couple of years continuing his research and assisting the local Anarchs through whatever means he could, but he largely kept his head down in terms of politics outside the Barony.
Current Activities: Dr. Weiss is currently Director of the Research Division of Kadmos Biomedical Technologies, and serves as de facto medic and scientific advisor to the Barony of Sandusky.
Merit Details: Natural Leader - In spite of his eccentricities, Dr. Weiss is capable of being quite charismatic when necessary.
Background: Dr. Weiss is known to have been an independent previous to joining the Anarchs. He claims to be native to Germany, and is said to have been active before and during the early stages of World War II, when he left his homeland due to its state of unrest. This, and his resulting thick German accent, periodically causes tense moments with the occasional young American Anarch who equates being German during World War II with being a Nazi. None the less, his obsessive attention to detail, eccentric personality, and enthusiastic (some would say overzealous) dedication to science has lead some to conclude he is less than mentally balanced.
The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
- Blain Harris
- Samuel Fredrick III, Esq.
- John White
- Claudia Swift
- Frankenstein by Merry Shelly
- Dr. Douglas Netchurch (White Wolf)
- Cid Del Norte Marquez (Final Fantasy VI)
- The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
- Weird Science - Oingo Boingo
- The Horror - Savant
- Narcissistic Cannibal - Korn
- Why Does the Sun Shine? - They Might Be Giants
- Cara Mia Addio - Apperature Science Psychoacoustic Laboratories
- Horrible Credits - Jed Wheden
- Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 565 - Johann Sebastian Bach
"Some have characterized my pursuit of the sciences as obsessive, I prefer to think of it as passionate." - When asked about his studies.
- Erik Weiss is a pseudonym assumed to avoid charges as a Nazi war criminal.
- He fled Germany to avoid being forced to work with the Nazi Party.
- He has spent a great deal of time on a field of Biomedical research he refers to as "Xenobiology", the study of superhuman creatures.
- He is not German Tzimisce at all, but rather an American Malkavian whose personality was overshadowed after watching too many horror films.