|Path||Path of Humanity ••|
Robert. Bob the Mute.
Bob, however sometimes he signs his replies as "Robert".
About 6.5 feet tall, 200 lbs and is often seen wearing gator hoodie and blue jeans.
Not much is known about his whereabouts before he showed up one night at Suicide's cafe. However since his arrival in Gainesville he seems to have his hands in many different pies. Some claim to have seen him leaving the police station in uniform, while others claim that he is part of the more sinster side of Gainesville.
Bob has been in the papers recently, promoting his newest project which he calls it: "Home for the Homeless". Bob has created a half way house for some of the homeless in Gainesville. He has even gotten some local business support, Campus Bank seems to be one of the bigger sponsors of the project.
Bob took a little "trip" to Cali and hasn't been seen back.
- Mute: Unable to speak due to the fact that he has no throat.
- No known gang affliations.
- Someone seems to be following me.
- "You want a seriously fun time? Go tell Bentley to interrogate someone."
- Bob is a glowing fountain of knowledge.
- Bob is believed to be deaf as well as mute.
- Bob is working with the Sabbat to get a foothold in the area.
- Bob is a closet homosexual.
- Bob thinks everyone new is a dirty Camarilla spy.