|Gang||Rowe & Associates|
|Clan||Followers of Set|
Alias(es): Alastor the Setite, probably many others
Apparent Age: varies
Concept: Salesman, Broker of the Weird
Physical description: Last appearances saw him wearing slacks, velvet vest, white shirt, and cravat.
Relevant Mechanics: Casts No Reflection
Precious little is known about Alastor before he came on the scene in Griffin, GA a few years ago. Always openly admitting to his clan and faith (even to the point of signing his local correspondence as "Alastor the Setite"), Rowe has generally been gregarious and open-handed with gifts and quick wit. He and his Associates adhere to a doctrine he calls "another man's house," whereby he respects the laws of the reigning sect of the city or territory in which he finds himself. A known wanderer, Alastor has conducted business across the nation both individually and through his notorious firm.
Alastor is not a fighter, but has been known to create and accompany ad hoc coteries in various domains on pieces of business, hiring or being hired. His overall objective seems to be his bottom line, but he's known to take short-term losses to firmly establish new relationships (or reinforce old ones).
Alastor runs auctions, networks, and is generally about his business as wheeler and dealer of the odd and unique on behalf of the Senior Partners of Rowe & Associates. After gaining access to the Freep, Alastor advertises auctions while warding off accusations of infernalism from both Anarchs and Sabbat (the latter of whom may have been tied to Cowl Bratovich). Such accusations are nothing new, and he responds to them much as he always has: denial, dismissal, and disdain.
- Marcus Giovanni - a public client is an oddity, but there have been stranger things...
- Presumably a Senior Partner
- Boris Balkan
- Holland Manners
- The Collector
- Leland Gaunt
- Randall Flagg
- Devil in Plain Sight
- Alastor, or The Spirit of Solitude
- Laika - Bad Times
- Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the Devil
- Jem - They
- Selena Gomez - Trust in Me
- Katy Perry - Chained to the Rhythm
- Wille Nelson - Old Time Religion
- Era - Don't Go Away
- Pink Martini - Que Sera Sera
- Big Bad Bosses - I'm the Boss
- Guy Lombardo - Enjoy Yourself, It's Later Than You Think
- "I'm a 'Christmas and Easter' Setite."
- "If people have demon issues, can I get a cut if I refer them to you?" - Alastor, to Rachel Dubhan
- "Works for me."
- "Doubtlessly this poor, enslaved Black Spiral Dancer can be set free because of your philosophical issues as opposed to your taking concrete action when given the chance." -Alastor, to BitterCrown after the latter refused to participate in the auction for the Dancer
- "*laughs in snake*"
- "The best revenge is living well, and I never settle."
- Alastor is an infernalist. After all, "Rowe" is the middle of "Crowley."
- Is rarely seen, as multiple races and sects want him dead.
- Alastor diablerized a baby.
- Auctions off an awful lot of things related to Black Spiral Dancers and the Wyrm.